Hey you guys it’s been a minute since I’ve hit you with a new recipe and this one is so easy and tasty I couldn’t resist. The picture was just a quick one I took for snapchat, but it does it no justice because that aroma can’t be seen. My fiance’s exact words about this delectable piece of fish was that it tasted like a mini fiesta in his mouth and I took that as a huge compliment. This fish is quick ( Less than 20 minutes) and low prep which is awesome in the summer months. In preparation for our honeymoon to Jamaica in a few months, I thought I’d try making a few meals that were spicer than what I normally do and the payout has been great. So without further delay let me get to what it takes to make this amazing fish!
Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
Cook Time 10 Minutes
3 Ingredients Plus Salmon
-Lime Juice (Fresh or bottle)
-Carribean Jerk Seasoning ( I used McCormick Perfect Pinch just to make the recipe even easier, but if you wanted to make your own seasoning blend you could use the following: Sugar, Red Pepper Flakes, Onion Powder, Celery Salt, Thyme, Allspice, and Cumin.)
– Olive Oil
– 4 filets of Salmon
- To get started preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Grab yourself a baking dish and line it with foil. Drizzle the foil with Olive Oil and lightly sprinkle the seasoning on top of the olive oil.
- Rinse off your fish and lay it on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the top of the fish with the olive oil and generously season the fish with the seasoning to your heart’s consent. I normally make sure it has a pretty good coating but try not to overdo it!
- Next, lightly drizzle the filets with the lime juice.
- Place the fish in the oven uncovered and let bake for 15 minutes uninterrupted.
- Enjoy your tasty and filling salmon with sides of your choice. I went with brown rice and a salsa that I mixed with fresh orange and green peppers and some pineapple chunks and it was awesome. If you want that recipe as well or you make it and enjoy it, comment below.