Written by PrettyGirlPeeps
I can not believe 2018 is getting off like this and ending so quickly but here we are! I thought I’d give a quick and dirty list of all of the products I loved in 2018. Have you tried any of them out? Let me know once you read! Some of these products can be found in my Amazon Store using the link here! ( Disclaimer I am an Amazon Influencer and some of these affiliate links will result in me receiving a small commision)
- Kiss Blow Out Lashes- I love how full, flirty, & feminine these lashes are, and it doesn’t hurt that they don’t cost an arm and a leg either)
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation-This is my new holy grail foundation, I can’t believe I slept on it all these years! The coverage is buildable but looks like skin to give you a flawless makeup application every time! It is a little pricey but so worth it in my eyes.
- MakeupShayla X Colourpop Perception Palette- If you know me you know I love everything Makeup Shayla touches as well as Colourpop! The colors in this palette are great for night and day and have an amazing color payout., This is a must have in my opinion.
- Milk Cosmetics Blur Primer-Another holy grail that I had no idea I needed! It is honestly my new favorite primer it makes your skin look so amazing and flawless even before you add a drop of foundation to your skin. And it comes in travel size so it doesn’t have to break your bank!
- It’s my Raye Raye X BH Cosmetics Palette-This is my favorite travel ready & friendly palette because it has eyeshadows, my favorite highlighters, and also colors to contour with as well. You get so much bang for your buck when you purchase this palette!
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer-This concealer is affordable and definitely has great coverage for the price the only downside is it is kind of hard to figure out your color and COlorpop does not do returns. I do have a $5 off code if anyone would like it! Comment below and I’ve got you!
- Ellarie X Colourpop Yoshi Liquid Lipstick – MY favorite pink/purple lip color ever this is the perfect stand out from the crowd color trust me on this one!
- Milani Make it Dewy Setting Spray – Inexpensive setting spray that gives your face a refreshing dewiness.
- Urban Decay Charged Prep Spray- The perfect prep before you put on your primer for makeup application.
- Eylure X Jasmine Brown Lashes-Jasmine Brown is one of my favorite YouTubers and I loved this collaboration all of her lash styles are so pretty and easy to apply as well!
- Sascha Buttercup Setting Powder in the Color Light- I had no clue the setting powder came in the Light version until one of my makeup loves BeautyBanditAshley posted about it and I fell in love and my Banana colored one has been collecting dust ever since.
- Honarable Mention Crayon Case Eyebrow Pomade – Easy to apply and affordable, I will note a little bit goes a very long way! It’s also owned by powerhouse Supa Cent of the Crayon Case!
- Tru Naturals Vitamin C Serum-My favorite Serum ever hands down so glad I heard about this from theBeauteGuru! It makes my skin feel amazing!
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Moisturizer- Holy Grail Moisturizer and is somewhat of a dupe for the Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer.
- Pixi SkinTreats Milk Spray – I use this when I’m wearing makeup and when I’m not and it makes my skin look and feel amazing!
- Jade Roller- I feel like this really helps my skin absorb any moisturizer or oils/serums by using it chilled first. It helps everything really penetrate the skin!
- Outre Hair
- Dominican Straight and Curly & the Drawstring Pineapple Series were my faves ! Outre hair is so quality and affordable I never can believe the looks I create with Outre especially at the price point.
- Hicks Edge Control- The only edge control I use with my straight styles or when I need my edges to stick and stay! It’s a little pricey but lasts and so worth it to me!
- Vivica Fox Hair
- Twisting Hair & Swiss Lace Wig Series were my faves! But Vivica’s pieces are really affordable and high quality as well! Definitely have a fan in me!
- Love Lottabody Sheen Hair Spray- I love the moisture that my hair instantly gets with just a few sprays! Yall Know I love Lotta Body so much but I think this may be my favorite product by them hands down strangely enough.
- MJump Travel Organizer- If you travel a lot, you NEED these organizers! They will keep your luggage organized and under control especially if you do not know how to pack light which I am guilty of! Plus at only $10 you can not beat the deal.
- Vitafusion Hair Skin and nails vitamins- Self-Explanatory but we all need a really good multivitamin and I love that this one has so many good extras for the price and quality.
- Kind Bars- Good for you and depending on what you like their are all kinds of flavors to suit your style buds! I also like that they are super convenient for the one the go woman!
- Gucci Bloom Parfum- This scent is amazing! I have nothing else to say!
- YSL Mon Paris Fragrance – My new signature scent it smells like grown woman sophistication in a bottle!
- Coral Circle Boutique- My online clothing boutique found here, has so many cute trendy professional pieces for the everyday woman!
So what are some of your favorite products from 2018? Don’t forget that you can shop most of these products using my Amazon Store found here! Here’s to 2018!